Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Break #2

Yes, it's true... hello Spring Break #2. Unfortunately, we have another week off of school, which really upsets me because I'm here to study not to hang out! Seriously though. Yea Right.

Anyways, I leave tomorrow (Saturday, April 18th) on a 6 hour bus to Madrid. From there, I'm taking a flight to Malta (Google where it is dumbdumb because I'm not going to tell you). I'll be there for 3 nights, and then I'm flying into Milan, Italy to meet up with one of my roommates Kelly. As for Italy, we don't really have plan, which is always the best plan, our only verified travel arrangement: a flight home to Sevilla on Sunday (unfortunately). I'm excited for this adventure! I know it will be incredibly fun!

I went and saw Alicia en el Pais de las Maravillas or should I say Alice in Wonderland. It was good, so good that I fell asleep for the last 30 minutes of it. Just kidding. I did like it. But it's 1:30 Am, and I haven't packed or thought about packing a single thing. I should get on that, hey?
Until next time... peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment